- Online submissions only (via google form)
- Please carefully read the instructions on how to apply.
- Please read this briefer first before asking questions.
Through the National Youth Commission, the Ministry of Youth and Sports of Indonesia will organize the 2022 ASEAN Youth Interfaith Camp (AYIC) on 07 – 12 August 2022 in Jakarta and Semarang, Indonesia (face to face).
The AYIC is an annual event initiated by Indonesia to strengthen the culture of peace among the ASEAN Community especially the youth. This year, AYIC will be organized with the theme “Strengthening Community Resilience through Interfaith Partnership” which aims to build the capacity of ASEAN youth and youth sector organizations (YSOs), to strengthen interfaith harmony through concrete and outcome-based initiatives, and to provide constructive inputs for them to move forward the post-event initiatives (derived from AYIC 2021) that can enhance interfaith harmony, starting at the community level.
The NYC will be nominating two (2) Filipino youth delegates (1 male and female) to attend the event.
Qualifications of Youth Delegates:
- Fully vaccinated (with 1st and 2nd dose) Filipino citizen currently residing in the Philippines;
- 18-30 years old;
- Can be any of the following: student, government or NGO employee, entrepreneur, professional, academe and out of school youth from a faith-based organization or has background in interfaith harmony.
- Has a good command of written and spoken English;
- With valid Philippine passport (valid until February 12, 2023)
- With PSA-issued birth certificate
- Must be able to attend & participate during the whole duration of the program in Jakarta and Semarang including travel time.
- Must be able to attend the pre-departure orientation in NYC Central Office, Quezon City a day before schedule departure.
- Must be willing to be an NYC volunteer and to comply with post-program activities
- Fill up the NYC International Programs’ Online Application Form via google form completely and accurately (avoid duplicate applications)
- Scanned copy of passport valid until February 12, 2023 (upload via google form)
- Scanned copy of PSA-issued birth certificate (upload via google form)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (upload via google form)
- The Organizer will shoulder the return economy airfare, accommodation, and transportation while in Jakarta and Semarang.
- Delegates will shoulder their travel expenses from their residence (province) to NAIA and back, as well as their accommodation in Quezon City for the pre-departure briefing in NYC Central Office.
The following are automatically disqualified:
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from August 12, 2017 until the present whose airfare, accommodation, and meals were paid for by the organizer;
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from August 12, 2019 until the present whose airfare was shouldered by the participants and whose accommodation and meals were paid for by the organizer;
- NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not completed their volunteer work hours.
- Previous NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not submitted or accomplished the required post-program obligations or volunteer work.
- Incomplete requirements; follow up requirements would not be entertained once passed deadline.
How to apply:
- ONLINE APPLICATIONS ONLY (via google form)
- Do not submit multiple forms. Please review your entries before submitting the form.
- Applicants are advised to strictly follow the instructions for submission.
Deadline for submission is 11:59 a.m. / July 21, 2022.
Please send all queries to email@example.com with subject heading “2022 AYIC”.
The NYC reserves the right not to respond to questions which answers are already stated in this briefer or in the online application form.
Do not send multiple applications.