The government of Japan in partnership with the National Youth Commission is implementing the International Youth Development Exchange Program (INDEX) 2019. The program aims to broaden the international perspectives of youths, to foster the spirit of international cooperation, to develop their ability to act, to nurture youths who can demonstrate leadership in various fields in a global society and contribute to the local social activities.
Part of the INDEX 2019 is the “Japanese Youth Goodwill Mission” program wherein 14 Japanese youth are staying in the Philippines to interact and have intensive discussion with 14 Filipino youth on September 22-24, 2019 in Quezon City.
NYC is looking for 14 Filipino youth with the qualifications listed below:
- Filipino youth preferably from the following sectors: OFW, government employee, working in the corporate world
- 18-30 years old
- With good communication skills and has adept knowledge in topics such as Education, Culture, Business and Employment
- Must be willing to stay with the Japanese youth from September 22-24, 2019 and actively engage during the discussions.
- Accomplished NYC International Programs’ Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Selected participants will shoulder their travel expenses and other incidental expenses from their residence (province) to the hotel in Quezon City
- The organizer will shoulder their hotel accommodation and meals on September 22-24, 2019.
How to apply:
- FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS: Submit documents in PDF File to firstname.lastname@example.org (with Subject Heading: APPLICATION INDEXPH)
- Do not send application documents in .zip or .rar file.
- If you choose to submit online, you do not need to send or submit hard copies of your application documents.
- FOR PERSONAL APPLICATIONS: Submit your documents to NATIONAL YOUTH COMMISSION, THE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS UNIT, 3rd Floor West Insula Building, West Avenue, Quezon City, 1105.
- FOR SUBMISSION THRU COURIER: Send your documents to: NATIONAL YOUTH COMMISSION, THE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS UNIT, 3rd Floor West Insula Building, West Avenue, Quezon City, 1105.
- Applicants are advised to strictly follow the instructions for submission. The NYC will not be responsible for application documents which will be lost or sent to wrong e-mail addresses.
- Deadline for submission is 11:59 PM / September 13, 2019.
- Please send all queries to email@example.com with subject heading “Query: INDEXPH”.
- Please get in touch with the NYC International Programs Unit at telephone numbers (02) 4268733.
- The NYC reserves the right not to respond to questions whose answers are already stated in this briefer or in the application form.