- Online submissions only (via google form)
- Please carefully read the instructions on how to apply.
- Please read this briefer first before asking questions.
Through the National Youth Commission, the NAM Azerbaijani Chairmanship will organize the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) Baku Youth Summit on 25-29 July 2022 in Baku, Azerbaijan (face to face).
The summit will feature interactive discussion among NAM youth concerning actual global problems, as well as training sessions, workshops, NAM Model Simulation Exercise, cultural exchange event and more.
The NYC will be nominating 1 Filipino youth delegate to attend the summit.
Qualifications of Youth Delegates:
- Fully vaccinated (with 1st and 2nd dose) Filipino citizen currently residing in the Philippines;
- 18-30 years old;
- Can be any of the following: students, government or NGO employees, entrepreneurs, professionals, academes and out of school youth; (preferably a member of YORP)
- Has a good command of written and spoken English;
- With valid Philippine passport (valid until January 29, 2023)
- With PSA-issued birth certificate
- Must be able to attend & participate during the whole duration of the program in Baku, Azerbaijan including travel time from July 24 – 30, 2022.
- Must be able to attend the pre-departure orientation in NYC Central Office, Quezon City on July 22 or 23, 2022
- Must be willing to be an NYC volunteer and to comply with post-program activities
- Must be willing to process their own visa.
- Fill up the NYC International Programs’ Online Application Form https://forms.gle/17E4P3sWH85HUPpg8 via google form completely and accurately (avoid duplicate application)
- Scanned copy of passport valid until January 29, 2023 (upload via google form)
- Scanned copy of PSA-issued birth certificate (upload via google form)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (upload via google form)
- The organizer will shoulder the return economy airfare, accommodation, meals and local transport in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Delegates will shoulder their travel expenses from their residence (province) to NAIA and back, as well as their accommodation in Quezon City for the pre-departure briefing in NYC Central Office, (tentatively scheduled on July 22-23, 2022)
The following are automatically disqualified:
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from July 29, 2017 until the present whose airfare, accommodation, and meals were paid for by the organizer;
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from July 29, 2019 until the present whose airfare was shouldered by the participants and whose accommodation and meals were paid for by the organizer;
- NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not completed their volunteer work hours.
- Previous NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not submitted or accomplished the required post-program obligations or volunteer work.
- Incomplete requirements; follow up requirements would not be entertained once passed deadline.
How to apply:
- ONLINE APPLICATIONS ONLY (via google form)
- Do not submit multiple forms. Please review your entries before submitting the form.
- Applicants are advised to strictly follow the instructions for submission.
Deadline for submission is 11:59 a.m. / June 30, 2022 (Thursday).
Please send all queries to email@example.com with subject heading “Query: NAM Baku”.
The NYC reserves the right not to respond to questions which answers are already stated in this briefer or in the online application form.
Do not send multiple application.