- Online submissions only (via google form)
- Please carefully read the instructions on how to apply.
- Please read this briefer first before asking questions.
The All-China Youth Federation (ACYF) together with the National Youth Commission (NYC) are piloting the 2021 China-Philippine Youth Entrepreneurship Group Program which aims to facilitate exchanges on the economic topics that youth of both countries concern, promote mutual understanding, trust and friendship among them, deepen practical cooperation, promote youth entrepreneurship through creativity exchanges, experience sharing, entrepreneurship project introduction etc., and advance common development of young people from both countries.
The program will last for one year (TBC) and will consist of two groups from China and the Philippines. Each group will set up its own WeChat group for regular activities such as theme meetings, training exchanges, project promotion, experience sharing, cooperation discussion, etc. At the end of the program, each participant is required to submit a final report.
The NYC will be nominating 10 Filipino youth delegates.
Qualifications for Youth Delegates:
- Filipino students or youth representatives currently residing in the Philippines who have entrepreneurship experience or initiatives
- 15-28 years old
- Has a good command of written and spoken English
- With Philippine passport or PSA-issued birth certificate (to verify citizenship)
- Must be willing to be an NYC volunteer or to comply with post-program activities
- Must be able to attend the pre-program orientation with NYC International Programs Unit secretariat and participate in the whole duration of the program via online
- Willing to support the development of China-Philippine relationship.
- Fill up the NYC International Programs’ Online Application Form (via google form) completely and accurately.
- Scanned copy of valid passport or scanned copy of PSA-issued birth certificate (upload via google form)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (upload via google form)
- Delegates will be responsible for setting up their own laptop/computer for the online video conference and must ensure a stable internet connectivity throughout the duration of the program.
The following are automatically disqualified:
1. Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from August 31, 2016 until the present whose airfare, accommodation, and meals were paid for by the organizer;
2. Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from August 31, 2018 until the present whose airfare was shouldered by the participants and whose accommodation and meals were paid for by the organizer;
3. NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not completed their volunteer work hours.
5. Previous NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not submitted or accomplished the required post-program obligations or volunteer work.
6. Incomplete requirements; follow up requirements would not be entertained once passed deadline.
How to apply:
- ONLINE APPLICATIONS ONLY (via google form): https://bit.ly/CNPHGroupProgram21
- Do not submit multiple forms. Please review your entries before submitting the form.
- Applicants are advised to strictly follow the instructions for submission.
- Deadline for submission is 12:00 p.m. / September 10, 2021 (Friday).
- Please send all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading “Query: CNPH Group Program21”
- The NYC reserves the right not to respond to questions which answers are already stated in this briefer or in the online application form.
- Do not send multiple application.