- Online submissions only (via google form)
- Please carefully read the instructions on how to apply.
- Please read this briefer first before asking questions.
Through the National Youth Commission and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Japan (MOFA-Japan) will organize the JENESYS 2022 Online Program Batch 41 Japan-Philippines Exchange (Recovery from Disaster)
The Program aims to promote mutual trust and understanding among the peoples of Japan and the Philippines and building a basis for future friendship and cooperation. It also encourages an understanding of Japan’s economy, society, history, diverse culture, politics, and diplomatic relations.
The online program will be held on February 1-7, 2023 (Final schedule to be announced).
The NYC will be nominating 20 Filipino youth delegates to attend the online event.
Qualifications of Youth Delegates:
- Filipino, 18-35 years old, single.
- Must be enrolled in Disaster Management or Environmental-related courses in any Philippine-based university or college.
- Graduate Students, Researchers, or Young Officials in the field of Disaster Prevention, Climate Change, or Environment
- has a good command of written and spoken English.
- With PSA-issued birth certificate.
- Must be able to attend & participate during the whole duration of the online program
- Willing to improve the relations between Japan and the Philippines deepen mutual understanding and share their experience thru social media.
- Must have reliable/ sufficient internet connection.
- Must attend ALL ONLINE PROGRAMS.
- Create and submit final Action Plan and Final presentation.
- Fill up the NYC International Programs’ Online Application Form via google form completely and accurately (avoid duplicate applications)
- Scanned copy of passport valid until August 2023 (upload via google form) or Scanned copy of PSA-issued birth certificate (upload via google form)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (upload via google form)
- Certified true copy of enrollment form for student applicant or Certificate of Employment for Researchers or Young Officials applicant
The following are automatically disqualified:
- Those who have Japanese nationality.
- Applicants who have been to Japan.
- Applicants who have participated in programs funded by the Japanese government.
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from February 15, 2018, until the present whose airfare, accommodation, and meals were paid for by the organizer.
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from February 1, 2021, until the present whose airfare was shouldered by the participants and whose accommodation and meals were paid for by the organizer.
- NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not completed their volunteer work hours.
- Previous NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not submitted or accomplished the required post-program obligations or volunteer work.
- Incomplete requirements: follow-up requirements would not be entertained once passed deadline.
How to apply:
- ONLINE APPLICATIONS ONLY (via google form)
- Do not submit multiple forms. Please review your entries before submitting the form.
- Applicants are advised to strictly follow the instructions for submission.
Deadline for submission is EXTENDED until 11:59 a.m. / January 19, 2023.
Please send all queries to email@example.com with subject heading “Batch 41 JENESYS Inbound Program Japan-Philippines Exchange (Recovery from Disaster)”
The NYC reserves the right not to respond to questions which answers are already stated in this briefer or in the online application form.
Please do not send multiple applications.