- Online submissions only (via google form)
- Please carefully read the instructions on how to apply.
- Please read this briefer first before asking questions.
Through the National Youth Commission and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Japan (MOFA-Japan) will organize the JENESYS 2022 Inbound Program Batch 40 Japan-Philippines Exchange (Food Safety)
The Program aims to promote mutual trust and understanding among the people of Japan and the Philippines and building a basis for suture friendship and cooperation. It also encourages an understanding of Japan’s economy, society, history, diverse culture, politics and diplomatic relations.
The program will be held on February 15-21, 2023 in Tokyo and other places in Japan.
The NYC will be nominating 20 Filipino youth delegates to attend the event.
Qualifications of Youth Delegates:
- Fully vaccinated (with 1st and 2nd dose with at least 1 booster shot) Filipino citizen currently residing in the Philippines; (If vaccination certificate from DOH/ BOQ is available, you may submit it)
- 18-35 years old, single;
- Must be officially enrolled in any Culinary course, Nutrition, Hotel and Restaurant Management, and other related courses with background on food safety in any Philippine-based university/ college or Culinary Academies and School;
- Has a good command of written and spoken English.
- Physically fit
- With valid Philippine passport (valid until November 2023)
- With PSA-issued birth certificate
- Must be able to attend & participate during the whole duration of the program in Tokyo and other places in Japan.
- Must be able to attend the pre-departure orientation in NYC Central Office, Quezon City scheduled by NYC.
- Must be willing to be an NYC volunteer and comply with post-program activities
- Fill up the NYC International Programs’ Online Application Form via google form completely and accurately (avoid duplicate application)
- Scanned copy of passport valid until November 2023 (upload via google form)
- Scanned copy of PSA-issued birth certificate (upload via google form)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (upload via google form)
- Certified True Copy of Enrollment Form
- Vaccination card issued by the Department of Health with QR code
- The Organizer will shoulder the accommodation, local transportation, return economy airfare going to Tokyo and Manila;
- Delegates shall shoulder their travel expenses from their residence (province) to NAIA and back, as well as their accommodation in Quezon City for the pre-departure briefing in NYC Central Office;
- Delegates shall shoulder their travel insurance, medical and other personal expenses during the program implementation in the Philippines and Japan.
The following are automatically disqualified:
- Those who have Japanese nationality.
- Applicants who have been to Japan.
- Applicants who have participated in programs funded by the Japanese government.
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from February 15, 2018 until the present whose airfare, accommodation, and meals were paid for by the organizer;
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from February 15, 2021 until the present whose airfare was shouldered by the participants and whose accommodation and meals were paid for by the organizer;
- NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not completed their volunteer work hours.
- Previous NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not submitted or accomplished the required post-program obligations or volunteer work.
- Incomplete requirements; follow-up requirements would not be entertained once passed deadline.
How to apply:
- ONLINE APPLICATIONS ONLY (via google form)
- Do not submit multiple forms. Please review your entries before submitting the form.
- Applicants are advised to strictly follow the instructions for submission.
Deadline for submission is 11:59 a.m. on January 15, 2023.
Please send all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading “Batch 40 JENESYS Inbound Program Japan-Philippines Exchange (Food Safety)”
The NYC reserves the right not to respond to questions which answers are already stated in this briefer or in the online application form.
Please do not send multiple applications.