- Online submissions only.
- Do not submit application documents in .zip or .rar file.
- Please carefully read the instructions on how to apply. The NYC will not be responsible for lost applications or applications sent to the wrong email addresses.
- Please read this briefer first before asking questions.
The National Youth Commission in partnership with the Ministry of Youth and Sports of the Republic of Indonesia opens the application to the ASEAN Youth Interfaith Camp (AYIC) 2020 which will be held on October 14-15, 2020 via online. With the theme “Translating Interfaith Dialogue into Concrete Outcomes”, theprogram aims to provide a platform for ASEAN Youth from different religious backgrounds to conduct dialogue and establish a strong network especially among the youth interfaith leader.
The NYC will be selecting 10 youth delegates (5 females; 5 males) to the program.
Qualifications for Youth Delegates:
- Filipino citizen
- 18-30 years old
- A prominent active youth leader in the group/organization/community/society
- With good communication skills in English
- Philippine passport holder
- Must be willing to be an NYC volunteer or to comply with post-program activities
- Must be able to fully participate in every activity throughout the program.
- Accomplished NYC International Programs’ Application Form
- Accomplished Program Application Form
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Scanned copy of certificate of membership from your group/organization/community/society
- Scanned copy of valid passport or scanned copy of PSA-issued birth certificate issued within 6 months
- Delegates will be responsible for setting up their own laptop/computer for the online event and must ensure a stable internet connectivity throughout the duration of the online program including the pre-event.
The following are automatically disqualified:
1. Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from October 14, 2015 until the present whose airfare, accommodation, and meals were paid for by the organizer;
2. Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from October 14, 2017 until the present whose airfare was shouldered by the participants and whose accommodation and meals were paid for by the organizer;
3. NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not completed their volunteer work hours.
5. Previous NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not submitted or accomplished the required post-program obligations or volunteer work.
6. Incomplete requirements; follow up requirements would not be entertained once passed deadline.
How to apply:
- ONLINE APPLICATIONS ONLY: Submit documents in PDF File to firstname.lastname@example.org (with Subject Heading: APPLICATION: AYIC 2020)
- Do not send application documents in .zip or .rar file.
- Applicants are advised to strictly follow the instructions for submission. The NYC will not be responsible for application documents which will be lost or sent to wrong e-mail addresses.
- Deadline for submission is extended until 5:00PM / October 5, 2020 (Monday).
- Please send all queries to email@example.com with subject heading “Query: AYIC 2020”.
- The NYC reserves the right not to respond to questions which answers are already stated in this briefer or in the application form.
Do not send multiple application.