- Online submissions only.
- Do not submit application documents in .zip or .rar file.
- Please carefully read the instructions on how to apply. The NYC will not be responsible for lost applications or applications sent to the wrong email addresses.
- Please read this briefer first before asking questions.
The National Youth Commission in partnership with the Ministry of Youth and Sports of the Republic of Indonesia will be holding the ASEAN Youth Interfaith Camp (AYIC) 2021 virtually on October 12-14, 2021 under the theme: “Championing Youth as Agents of Interfaith Harmony”. The AYIC aims to provide a platform for ASEAN youth from different religious backgrounds to conduct dialogue and establish a strong networking.
The NYC will be nominating 5 youth delegates to this event.
Qualifications for Youth Delegates:
- Filipino citizen
- 18-30 years old
- Preferably active member of a youth-serving organization / community / religious / media group
- Has a good command of written and spoken English
- With Philippine passport OR PSA-issued birth certificate (to verify citizenship)
- Must be willing to be an NYC volunteer or to comply with post-program activities
- Must be able to attend & participate in the whole duration of the program via online
- Fill out the NYC International Programs’ Online Application Form (via google form) completely and accurately bit.ly/AYIC2021NYCPH
- Scanned copy of valid passport or scanned copy of PSA-issued birth certificate (upload via google form)
- Accomplished AYIC Registration Form (download via bit.ly/AYICRegForm2021 and upload via google form)
- Delegates will be responsible for setting up their own laptop/computer for the video conference and must ensure a stable internet connectivity throughout the duration of the program.
The following are automatically disqualified:
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from October 14, 2016 until the present whose airfare, accommodation, and meals were paid for by the organizer;
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from October 14, 2018 until the present whose airfare was shouldered by the participants and whose accommodation and meals were paid for by the organizer;
- NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not completed their volunteer work hours;
- Previous NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not submitted or accomplished the required post-program obligations or volunteer work;
- Incomplete requirements. Follow up requirements would not be entertained once passed deadline.
How to apply:
- ONLINE APPLICATIONS ONLY (via google form)
- Do not submit multiple forms. Please review your entries before submitting the form.
- Applicants are advised to strictly follow the instructions for submission.
- Deadline for submission is 12:00 noon, October 2, 2021 (Saturday).
- Please send all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading “Query: AYIC 2021”.
- The NYC reserves the right not to respond to questions which answers are already stated in this briefer or in the application form.
- Do not submit multiple application.