• Online submission is preferred.
• Do not submit application documents in .zip or .rar file.
• Please carefully read the instructions on how to apply. The NYC will not be responsible for lost applications or applications sent to the wrong email addresses.
• Please read this briefer first before asking questions.
The National Committee on Youth of Vietnam is organizing the ASEAN Youth Interface with ASEAN Leaders and Related Events on April 7-10, 2020 in Da Nang, Vietnam in line with the 36th ASEAN Summit. The program aims to serve as a platform for ASEAN Young Leaders to share and exchange views on the crucial issues relating to their community, society and country as well as to ensure the awareness and collaboration on youth development. The forum is also initiated to boost up and promote the understanding of cultural differences among ASEAN Young Leaders which will eventually leads to strong and sustained partnership. Activities of the forum include preparatory meeting (lectures, discussion) and youth interface with ASEAN leaders where ASEAN youth statement will be presented.
NYC will be sending two (2) youth delegates:
Qualifications for Youth Leader:
- Filipino citizen; single
- 18-30 years old
- Prominent youth leader in the group/organization/community/society
- Able to fully participate in every activity throughout the program
- No severe health condition
- Fluent in English
- Philippine passport holder (valid until October 10, 2020)
- Mentally and physically fit to travel
- Must be able to attend the pre-departure briefing on April 6, 2020
- Must be willing to be an NYC volunteer or to participate in post-program activities
- If chosen, must secure travel insurance
- Accomplished NYC International Programs’ Application Form
- Accomplished Organizer’s Registration Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Scanned copy of valid passport
- Certificate or any proof that the applicant is an active youth leader in the group/organization/community/society
1. Delegates will shoulder the roundtrip airfare (Manila-Vietnam-Manila)
2. The organizer will shoulder the accommodation, meals and local transportation in Vietnam throughout the program
The following are automatically
1. Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from April 10, 2015 until the present whose airfare, accommodation, and meals were paid for by the organizer;
2. Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from April 10, 2018 until the present whose airfare was shouldered by the participants and whose accommodation and meals were paid for by the organizer; and
3. NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not completed their volunteer work hours.
How to apply:
- FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS:
Submit documents in PDF File to firstname.lastname@example.org (with Subject Heading:
APPLICATION: ASEAN Youth Interface (Do not send application documents in .zip
or .rar file)
If you chose to submit online, you do not need to send or submit hard copies of your application documents.
- FOR PERSONAL APPLICATIONS: Submit your documents to NATIONAL YOUTH COMMISSION, THE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS UNIT, 3rd Floor West Insula Building, West Avenue, Quezon City, 1105. Indicate the name of the program you’re applying for.
- FOR SUBMISSION THRU COURIER: Send your documents to: NATIONAL YOUTH COMMISSION, THE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS UNIT, 3rd Floor West Insula Building, West Avenue, Quezon City, 1105. Indicate the name of the program you’re applying for.
- Applicants are advised to strictly follow the instructions for submission. The NYC will not be responsible for application documents which will be lost or sent to wrong e-mail addresses.
- Deadline for submission is 12:00 PM / March 9, 2020.
- Please send all queries to email@example.com with subject heading “Query: ASEAN Youth Interface”.
- Please get in touch with the NYC International Programs Unit at telephone numbers 8 4268733.
- The NYC reserves the right not to respond to questions whose answers are already stated in this briefer or in the application form.