- Online submissions are preferred.
- Do not submit application documents in .zip or .rar file.
- Please carefully read the instructions on how to apply. The NYC will not be responsible for lost applications or applications sent to the wrong email addresses.
- Please read this briefer first before asking questions.
- The invitation was received by NYC on the day it was posted.
The Committee of ASEAN Youth Cooperation (CAYC) and the Ministry of Youth and Sports Malaysia will be holding the ASEAN Young Entrepreneurs Forum 2019 (AYEF’19) on November 14-18, 2019 in Sarawak, Malaysia. This program aims to gather young entrepreneurs all over ASAN to establish informative Dialogue. With the Theme “Connecting ASEAN Youth Towards Greater Social Innovation,” the forum will be a platform for active youth to create impactful program and events that cater to the needs of modern youth, especially in skills, career, entrepreneurship and innovation.
The National Youth Commission will be sending Two (2) delegates to this event:
- 1 Youth Representative
- 1 ASEAN Young Entrepreneurs Awardee
Qualifications for Youth Delegates:
- Filipino citizen (residing in the Philippines)
- 18-40 years old
- Strongly interested in commerce, business and entrepreneurship
- With good communication skills (proficient in English)
- Philippine passport holder (valid until May 18, 2020)
- Mentally and physically fit to travel (no severe health issues)
- For the ASEAN Young Entrepreneurs Awardee: Required to prepare 2 minutes video on English or with English subtitles – organization/company introduction and success story (must be at least three years in the business)
- Accomplished NYC International Programs’ Application Form
- Organizer’s registration form
- Brief resume/curriculum vitae
- Scanned copy of valid passport
- The organizer will shoulder delegates’ accommodation, meals and local transport in Malaysia.
- Delegates will shoulder their roundtrip international airfare, their travel expenses from their residence (province) to NAIA and back.
The following are automatically disqualified:
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from November 18, 2014 until the present whose airfare, accommodation, and meals were paid for by the organizer; and
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from November 18, 2016 until the present whose airfare was shouldered by the participants and whose accommodation and meals were paid for by the organizer.
- NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not completed their volunteer work hours.
- Previous NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not submitted or accomplished the required post-program documents
How to apply:
- FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS: Submit documents in PDF File to firstname.lastname@example.org (with Subject Heading: APPLICATION: AYEF19)
- Do not send application documents in .zip or .rar file.
- If you chose to submit online, you do not need to send or submit hard copies of your application documents.
- FOR PERSONAL APPLICATIONS: Submit your documents to NATIONAL YOUTH COMMISSION, THE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS UNIT, 3rd Floor West Insula Building, West Avenue, Quezon City, 1105.
- FOR SUBMISSION THRU COURIER: Send your documents to: NATIONAL YOUTH COMMISSION, THE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS UNIT, 3rd Floor West Insula Building, West Avenue, Quezon City, 1105.
- Applicants are advised to strictly follow the instructions for submission. The NYC will not be responsible for application documents which will be lost or sent to wrong e-mail addresses.
- Deadline for submission is November 11, 2019 at 5:00 PM.
- Please send all queries to email@example.com with subject heading “QUERY: AYEF19”.
- Please get in touch with the NYC International Programs Unit at telephone numbers (02) 84268733.
- The NYC reserves the right not to respond to questions whose answers are already stated in this briefer or in the application form.