- Online submissions only (via google form)
- Please carefully read the instructions on how to apply.
- Please read this briefer first before asking questions.
Through the National Youth Commission, the Asia Exchange Association opens the application to the ASEAN-Korea Economic Forum (AKEF): Sectoral Forum of the 9th ASEAN-Korea Economic Forum which will be held from 22nd to 29th of July, 2022 in both online (ASEAN participants) and physical (ASEAN-Korea participants) formats.
The forum aims for the youth to address global agenda regarding economic issues, particularly to pursue project continuity; build networking between participants, and promote in-depth discussion on the agenda in the Socio-Culture; Political- Security; and Economic Sector.
The NYC will be nominating two (2) Filipino youth delegates.
Qualifications for Youth Delegates:
- Filipino citizen currently residing in the Philippines (can be any of the following: students, out-of-school youth, job seekers, active ASEAN-affiliated youth organization members, working youth private/public sector)
- 19-29 years old
- Has a good command of written and spoken English
- With Philippine passport or PSA-issued birth certificate (to verify citizenship only)
- Must be willing to be an NYC volunteer or to comply with post-program activities
- Must be able to attend & participate in the whole duration of the program via online including online orientation on June 4, 2022.
- Fill up the NYC International Programs’ Online Application Form (via google form) completely and accurately.
- Scanned copy of valid passport or scanned copy of PSA-issued birth certificate (upload via google form)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (upload via google form)
- Accomplished 9th AKEF Application Form (upload via google form)
- Delegates will be responsible for setting up their own laptop/computer for the online video conference and must ensure a stable internet connectivity throughout the duration of the program.
- The delegates will be given tasks outside of the program times.
The following are automatically disqualified:
1. Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from July 22, 2017 until the present whose airfare, accommodation, and meals were paid for by the organizer;
2. Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from July 22, 2019 until the present whose airfare was shouldered by the participants and whose accommodation and meals were paid for by the organizer;
3. NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not completed their volunteer work hours.
5. Previous NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not submitted or accomplished the required post-program obligations or volunteer work.
6. Incomplete requirements; follow up requirements would not be entertained once passed deadline.
How to apply:
- ONLINE APPLICATIONS ONLY (via google form)
- Do not submit multiple forms. Please review your entries before submitting the form.
- Applicants are advised to strictly follow the instructions for submission.
- Deadline for submission is 12 noon / April 15, 2022 (Friday).
- Please send all queries to email@example.com with subject heading “Query: 9th AKEF”.
- The NYC reserves the right not to respond to questions which answers are already stated in this briefer or in the online application form.
- Do not send multiple applications.