- Online submissions are preferred.
- Do not submit application documents in .zip or .rar file.
- Please carefully read the instructions on how to apply. The NYC will not be responsible for lost applications or applications sent to the wrong email addresses.
- Please read this briefer first before asking questions.
The All-China Youth Federation will convene the 4th Asian-African Youth Festival on October 15-19, 2019 in Beijing, China. With the theme: “Youth Unite for Great Future”, the festival will cover the Asian-African Entrepreneurship Forum and the Asian-African Youth Partner Cooperation Fair. The program aims to promote mutual understanding, practical exchange and cooperation/collaboration among youth of Asian and African countries.
The National Youth Commission will be sending three (3) youth delegates to the program.
Qualifications for Youth Delegates:
- Filipino citizen (residing in the Philippines)
- 18-35 years old
- Philippine passport holder (valid until April 20, 2020)
- Preferably a youth leader in areas of politics, enterprises, culture, sports, education, media and NGO
- Must be able to attend the pre-departure briefing on October 14, 2019 at the NYC Central Office in Quezon City
- Must be willing to be an NYC volunteer or to participate in post-program activities
- Accomplished NYC International Programs’ Application Form
- Brief resume/curriculum vitae
- Scanned copy of valid passport
- Proof of affiliation/leadership in selected area/field.
- The organizer will shoulder the delegates’ international airfare (Manila-Beijing-Manila), meals, accommodation, and local transportation in China.
- Delegates will shoulder their travel expenses from their residence (province) to NAIA and back, as well as their accommodation in Manila for the pre-departure briefing.
The following are automatically disqualified:
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from October 19, 2014 until the present whose airfare, accommodation, and meals were paid for by the organizer; and
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from October 19, 2016 until the present whose airfare was shouldered by the participants and whose accommodation and meals were paid for by the organizer.
- NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not completed their volunteer work hours.
- Previous NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not submitted or accomplished the required post-program documents
How to apply:
- FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS: Submit documents in PDF File to email@example.com (with Subject Heading: APPLICATION: AAYF2019
- Do not send application documents in .zip or .rar file.
- If you chose to submit online, you do not need to send or submit hard copies of your application documents.
- FOR PERSONAL APPLICATIONS: Submit your documents to NATIONAL YOUTH COMMISSION, THE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS UNIT, 3rd Floor West Insula Building, West Avenue, Quezon City, 1105.
- FOR SUBMISSION THRU COURIER: Send your documents to: NATIONAL YOUTH COMMISSION, THE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS UNIT, 3rd Floor West Insula Building, West Avenue, Quezon City, 1105.
- Applicants are advised to strictly follow the instructions for submission. The NYC will not be responsible for application documents which will be lost or sent to wrong e-mail addresses.
- Deadline for submission is 5:00 PM / August 15, 2019.
- Please send all queries to socialmarketingdivision.nyc@gmail. with subject heading “QUERY: AAYF2019”.
- Please get in touch with the NYC International Programs Unit at telephone numbers (02) 4268733.
- The NYC reserves the right not to respond to questions whose answers are already stated in this briefer or in the application form.