- Online submissions only (via google form)
- Please carefully read the instructions on how to apply.
- Please read this briefer first before asking questions.
Through the National Youth Commission, the National Youth Council of Singapore (NYC) & Singapore International Foundation (SIF) will organize the 4th ASEAN Youth Fellowship (AYF) on 29 October – 5 November 2022 in Singapore and Jakarta, Indonesia (face to face).
The fellowship aims to cultivate young leaders in ASEAN through an immersive learning experience, build a strong network between young leaders in the 3P sectors and expose young ASEAN leaders to opportunities in the region.
The program will be held with two legs – the first half of the program will be held in Singapore, followed by the second half of the program in Jakarta, Indonesia. As a contingency measure due to the pandemic, the organizers will make provisions to pivot the program to be virtual, should the situation call for it.
The NYC will be nominating 3 Filipino youth delegates to attend the event.
Qualifications of Youth Delegates:
- Fully vaccinated (with 1st and 2nd dose) Filipino citizen currently residing in the Philippines;
- 27-35 years old;
- The participants must be professionals and emerging leaders in their communities from diverse sectors (e.g. heads in national government bodies, CEOs and founders of national-level start-ups and civil society organizations, or management of private corporations and businesses);
- Has a good command of written and spoken English;
- With valid Philippine passport (valid until April 29, 2023);
- With PSA-issued birth certificate;
- Must be able to attend & participate during the whole duration of the program in Singapore and Jakarta including travel time;
- Must be able to attend the pre-departure orientation in NYC Central Office, Quezon City a day before scheduled departure; and
- Must be willing to be an NYC volunteer and to comply with post-program activities.
- Fill up the NYC International Programs’ Online Application Form via google form completely and accurately (avoid duplicate applications)
- Scanned copy of passport valid until April 29, 2023 (upload via google form)
- Scanned copy of PSA-issued birth certificate (upload via google form)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (upload via google form)
- The organizer will shoulder the return economy airfare, accommodation, meals, and local transportation in Singapore and Jakarta.
- Delegates will shoulder their travel expenses from their residence (province) to NAIA and back, as well as their accommodation in Quezon City for the pre-departure briefing in NYC Central Office and personal travel insurance.
The following are automatically disqualified:
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from October 29, 2017 until the present whose airfare, accommodation, and meals were paid for by the organizer;
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from October 29, 2019 until the present whose airfare was shouldered by the participants and whose accommodation and meals were paid for by the organizer;
- NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not completed their volunteer work hours.
- Previous NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not submitted or accomplished the required post-program obligations or volunteer work.
- Incomplete requirements; follow-up requirements would not be entertained once passed deadline.
How to apply:
- ONLINE APPLICATIONS ONLY (via google form)
- Do not submit multiple forms. Please review your entries before submitting the form.
- Applicants are advised to strictly follow the instructions for submission.
Deadline for submission is 11:59 a.m. / July 26, 2022.
Please send all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading “Query: 4th AYF”.
The NYC reserves the right not to respond to questions which answers are already stated in this briefer or in the online application form.
Do not send multiple applications.