- Online submissions only.
- Do not submit application documents in .zip or .rar file.
- Please carefully read the instructions on how to apply. The NYC will not be responsible for lost applications or applications sent to the wrong email addresses.
- Please read this briefer first before asking questions.
The National Youth Commission in partnership with the National Youth Committee on Youth of Vietnam (NCYV) and ASEAN University Student Council Union (AUSCU) opens the application to the 4TH ASEAN University Student Council Union (AUSCU) Conference which will be held on December 10-11, 2020 via online videoconference. The Conference aims to formulate recommendations on how to foster regionalist attitudes among ASEAN youth towards a more cohesive ASEAN Community and ensure preparedness of ASEAN youth for the deeper regional integration.
The NYC will be nominating 5 youth delegates to the conference.
Qualifications for Youth Delegates:
- Filipino citizen
- 18-25 years old
- Enrolled student (undergraduate or graduate); preferably active member of a school-based organization
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- With Philippine passport or PSA-issued birth certificate (to verify citizenship)
- Must be willing to be an NYC volunteer or to comply with post-program activities
- Must be able to attend & participate in the whole duration of the videoconference from December 9-11, 2020. (Technical preparation will be on December 9, 2020)
- Accomplished NYC International Programs’ Application Form
- Accomplished AUSCU Program Application Form
- Latest school registration form or any proof of enrollment
- Scanned copy of valid passport or scanned copy of PSA-issued birth certificate
- Delegates will be responsible for setting up their own laptop/computer for the video conference and must ensure a stable internet connectivity throughout the duration of the program.
The following are automatically disqualified:
1. Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from December 10, 2015 until the present whose airfare, accommodation, and meals were paid for by the organizer;
2. Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from December 10, 2017 until the present whose airfare was shouldered by the participants and whose accommodation and meals were paid for by the organizer;
3. NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not completed their volunteer work hours.
5. Previous NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not submitted or accomplished the required post-program obligations or volunteer work.
6. Incomplete requirements; follow up requirements would not be entertained once passed deadline.
How to apply:
- ONLINE APPLICATIONS ONLY: Submit documents in PDF File to firstname.lastname@example.org (with Subject Heading: APPLICATION: 4th AUSCU)
- Do not send application documents in .zip or .rar file.
- Applicants are advised to strictly follow the instructions for submission. The NYC will not be responsible for application documents which will be lost or sent to wrong e-mail addresses.
- Deadline for submission is 12:00 PM / November 27, 2020 (Friday).
- Please send all queries to email@example.com with subject heading “Query: 4th AUSCU”.
- The NYC reserves the right not to respond to questions which answers are already stated in this briefer or in the application form.
- Do not send multiple application.