- Delegates will shoulder the return economy airfare and accommodation in Rome, Italy.
- Delegates will shoulder their travel expenses from their residence (province) to NAIA and back, as well as their accommodation in Quezon City for the pre-departure briefing in NYC Central Office.
- Delegates will shoulder the expenses in processing their visa application (provided with a formal invitation letter from the organizer upon request)
- Online submissions only (via google form)
- Please carefully read the instructions on how to apply.
- Please read this briefer first before asking questions.
Through the National Youth Commission, the World Food Forum (WFF) will organize 2022 World Food Forum Flagship Event on 17 – 21 October 2022 in Rome, Italy. (face to face).
The event is an opportunity for young people and youth allies across the globe to participate in the WFF flagship event, which culminates the activities and dialogues held throughout the year, including a Youth Action Assembly, innovation awards, educational activities, capacity development workshops, exhibitions’ side events and cultural activities.
The NYC will be nominating 5 Filipino youth delegates to attend the event.
Qualifications of Youth Delegates:
- Fully vaccinated (with 1st and 2nd dose) Filipino citizen currently residing in the Philippines;
- 18-36 years old;
- Can be any of the following: students, government or NGO employees, entrepreneurs, professionals, academes and out of school youth, preferably with background in food and agriculture.
- Has a good command of written and spoken English;
- With valid Philippine passport (valid until April 22, 2023)
- With PSA-issued birth certificate
- Must be able to attend & participate during the whole duration of the program in Italy, Rome including travel time.
- Must be able to attend the pre-departure orientation in NYC Central Office, Quezon City a day before schedule departure.
- Must be willing to be an NYC volunteer and to comply with post-program activities
- Must be wiling to process their own visa.
- Fill up the NYC International Programs’ Online Application Form via google form completely and accurately (avoid duplicate applications)
- Scanned copy of passport valid until April 22, 2023 (upload via google form)
- Scanned copy of PSA-issued birth certificate (upload via google form)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (upload via google form)
The following are automatically disqualified:
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from October 22, 2017 until the present whose airfare, accommodation, and meals were paid for by the organizer;
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from October 22, 2019 until the present whose airfare was shouldered by the participants and whose accommodation and meals were paid for by the organizer;
- NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not completed their volunteer work hours.
- Previous NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not submitted or accomplished the required post-program obligations or volunteer work.
- Incomplete requirements; follow up requirements would not be entertained once passed deadline.
How to apply:
- ONLINE APPLICATIONS ONLY (via google form)
- Do not submit multiple forms. Please review your entries before submitting the form.
- Applicants are advised to strictly follow the instructions for submission.
Deadline for submission is 11:59 a.m. / July 13, 2022 (Wednesday).
Please send all queries to email@example.com with subject heading “Query: WFF Flagship Event”.
The NYC reserves the right not to respond to questions which answers are already stated in this briefer or in the online application form.
Do not send multiple applications.