- Online submissions only (via google form)
- Please carefully read the instructions on how to apply.
- Please read this briefer first before asking questions.
Through the National Youth Commission, the National Committee on Youth of Viet Nam (NCYV) will organize the ASEAN Plus Youth Volunteer Forum and ASEAN Plus Youth Volunteer Award on 23 – 27 August 2022 in Quang Binh Province, Viet Nam. (face to face)
The program aims to create a favorable environment for ASEAN Plus youth to share and discuss their ideas, experiences in volunteerism; to create connection and mechanism of youth volunteer cooperation in the region; and to recognize the outstanding and most contributed individual as well as organization in term of youth volunteerism.
The NYC will be nominating 3 Filipino youth delegates to attend the event.
Qualifications of Outstanding Youth Volunteers (2 nominees; only one will receive an award) and Representative of Outstanding Volunteer Organization (1 representative of organization will receive an award):
- Fully vaccinated (with 1st and 2nd dose) Filipino citizen currently residing in the Philippines;
- 18-35 years old;
- An active and outstanding youth volunteer and committed to continue volunteering after the programme (For Youth Volunteers)
- Must be a member of an outstanding volunteer organization (For Volunteer Organization)
- Can be any of the following: students, government or NGO employees, entrepreneurs, professionals, academes and out of school youth
- Has a good command of written and spoken English;
- With valid Philippine passport (valid until February 27, 2023)
- With PSA-issued birth certificate
- Must be able to attend & participate during the whole duration of the program in Quang Binh Province, Viet Nam including travel time.
- Must be able to attend the pre-departure orientation in NYC Central Office, Quezon City a day before schedule departure.
- Must be willing to be an NYC volunteer and to comply with post-program activities
- Fill up the NYC International Programs’ Online Application Form via google form completely and accurately (avoid duplicate application)
- Scanned copy of passport valid until February 27, 2023 (upload via google form)
- Scanned copy of PSA-issued birth certificate (upload via google form)
- List of awards received related to volunteerism preferably with photos (upload via google form)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (upload via google form)
- Delegates will shoulder the return economy airfare, inland transportation going to Quang Binh Province, Viet Nam.
- Delegates will shoulder their travel expenses from their residence (province) to NAIA and back, as well as their accommodation in Quezon City for the pre-departure briefing in NYC Central Office.
- The organizer will shoulder the accommodation, meals and transportation during the participants’ stay in Quang Binh province, Viet Nam.
The following are automatically disqualified:
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from August 27, 2017 until the present whose airfare, accommodation, and meals were paid for by the organizer;
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from August 27 2019 until the present whose airfare was shouldered by the participants and whose accommodation and meals were paid for by the organizer;
- NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not completed their volunteer work hours.
- Previous NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not submitted or accomplished the required post-program obligations or volunteer work.
- Incomplete requirements; follow up requirements would not be entertained once passed deadline.
How to apply:
- ONLINE APPLICATIONS ONLY (via google form)
- Do not submit multiple forms. Please review your entries before submitting the form.
- Applicants are advised to strictly follow the instructions for submission.
Deadline for submission is 11:59 a.m. / July 22, 2022.
Please send all queries to email@example.com with subject heading “Query: ASEAN Youth Volunteer”.
The NYC reserves the right not to respond to questions which answers are already stated in this briefer or in the online application form.
Do not send multiple application.