It’s all systems go for the National Youth Commission (NYC) as it prepares for the implementation of various youth advocacy activities.
As discussed during the 39th National Advisory Council Meeting held recently at the Hive Hotel which was presided by DepEd Undersecretary Alain Pascua (as representative of Education Secretary Leonor Briones) and attended by NYC officials and representatives from various agencies of the government, the NYC has lined up activities to encourage wider youth participation.
Consistent with the NYC’s mandate as the Voice and Advocate of the youth, the agency is in the thick of preparations for:
• 12th National Youth Parliament Call for Participants
• 45th SSEAYP Pre-Departure Training for the 28 selected regional finalists and national leader
• NYC’s “FitFil Youth Against Drugs” Fitness Party on July 14, 2018 at Ayala Malls Cloverleaf Activity Center, Balintawak, Quezon City
• Sangguniang Kabataan Summit on July 9-11, 2018 at Hive Hotel, Quezon City
• Local Youth Development Officers’ Summit on July 16-18, 2018 at Hive Hotel, Quezon City
Details of the Call for Applications for the 12th NYP and the NYC’s FitFil Youth Against Drugs are available at the NYC Facebook page and website www.nyc.gov.ph
The NYC invites young people who are between the ages of 15-30 to join the 12th NYP and the NYC’s FitFil Youth Against Drugs. Join now!
To join NYC’s FitFil Youth Against Drugs, simply fill out the form by clicking through the link: https://goo.gl/forms/4OCnM5kfrwjoGPqh1
To download NYP 12 Application form, visit:
PDF File: http://nyc.gov.ph/…/02-12th-NYP-Revised-Application-Form.pdf