Deadline of Application: November 23, 2016
Position: Web and Graphic Designer
Salary: Php 21,137.00 / month
Div./Office: Office of the Executive Director & COO
Period of Employment: Nov. – Dec. 2016
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent
- With at least 1-3 years work experience in web and graphic design. However, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Proficiency and experience with Adobe Creative Suite Programs
3D, photo, and video-editing experience a plus.
- Must have a good experience in WordPress. Knowledge in Joomla, Drupal is a plus
- Can conceptualize as well as have an exceptional design sense and good illustration skills
- Detail-oriented; ability to work efficiently, fast learner, team player, able to multi-task, can work with minimal supervision and ability to understand and follow instructions precisely.
- And most importantly, has a heart for public service and has a fun attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates concepts by comprehending the creative brief assigned.
- Creates concepts by designing studies and wireframes with due application of the design fundamentals such as proper fonts to use, adept knowledge in the use of colors, etc
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares final layout according to request of supervisor
- Can design social media ads, memes, traditional ads, etc
- Map or outline a website’s structural content
- Create or edit images and graphics for website and advertisement use
- Create templates of approved website mock-ups
- Assists the Head Programmer in monitoring and resolving issues related to quality assurance, security management, systems administration and systems development; and
- Performs other related functions as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply and please come prepared during interview.
You may send your resume and application letter to email@example.com Type your surname and the position on the subject line. Example: Dela Cruz_ADO.