Position : IT Manager with knowledge in Web Development and Web Design
Div./Office :Office of the Executive Director
Salary : Php 39,151.00
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, MIIS or equivalent.
- With at least 1-3 years work experience as IT Manager, Web developerand web designer.
- Proficiency and experience with Adobe Creative Suite Programs
3D, photo, and video-editing experience a plus.
- Must have a good experience in WordPress. Knowledge in Joomla, Drupal is a plus
- Can conceptualize as well as have an exceptional design sense and good illustration skills
- Detail-oriented; ability to work efficiently, fast learner, team player, able to multi-task, can work with minimal supervision and ability to understand and follow instructions precisely.
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Expertise in data center management and data governance.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Ability to manage personnel.
- And most importantly, has a heart for public service and has a fun attitude.
IT Manager Responsibilities
- Managing information technology and computer systems
- Controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations
- Managing IT staff.
- Creates concepts by comprehending the creative brief assigned.
- Creates concepts by designing studies and wireframes with due application of the design fundamentals such as proper fonts to use, adept knowledge in the use of colors, etc.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares final layout according to request.
- Can design social media ads, memes, traditional ads, etc.
- Map or outline a website’s structural content
- Create or edit images and graphics for website and advertisement use
- Create templates of approved website mock-ups
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
Please send resume firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com. UseIT MANAGER as subject. Deadline of submission is on January 20, 2017.