Deadline of Application: July 3, 2016
Position: Legal Assistant I
Item No./SG: NYC-DSWDB- LegA1-2-1999
Salary Grade : (SG-10)
Div./Office: Office of the Executive Director
Bachelor’s Degree in Legal Management/Political Science and other related courses;1 year of relevant experience; 4 hours of relevant training
CS Professional (2nd level eligibility)
- Assists the Legal Officer in performing Secretariat work during Commissioners’ Meetings such as preparation of meeting kits, notice of meetings, resolutions, etc.;
- Documents the proceedings of the Commissioners’ Meetings;
- Prepares draft/final memoranda, certifications, contracts, letters, or any correspondence for the unit;
- Assists the Legal Officer in conducting legal researches;
- Maintains the database of the unit’s records such as minutes of meeting, commission resolutions, certifications, and other legal documents;
- Performs other related functions as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Please indicate your eligibility in your resume and send it at email@example.com Use your surname and the Item no. as subject. Example: Fernandez_LegA1-2-1999.
Deadline of Application: (July 3, 2016)
Position: Administrative Aide IV
Item No./SG: NYC-DSWDB-ADA4-24-2004
Salary Grade: (SG-04)
Div./Office: Administrative and Finance Division
Completion of two years studies in college (preferably computer literate or
with Commerce/Business Management subjects)
Experience and training none required
Career Service (Sub-professional) First level Eligibility
- Prepares and records obligation requests;
- Updates ledger for travel allocations;
- Posting to registry of allotments and obligations – PS (RAOPS), MOOE (RAOMO), and Capital Outlay (CO) as to Gas/Operation per account code (regular allotment);
- Assists the Budget Officer in the preparation and consolidation of annual agency budget proposal & kits; and
- Performs other related functions as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Please indicate your eligibility in your resume and send it at firstname.lastname@example.org . Use your surname and the Item no. as subject. Example: Samper_ ADA4-24-2004.