The National Youth Commission, in partnership with the Indonesian Ministry of Youth and Sports, will be sending two (2) delegates (male and female) to the Ship for Archipelago Youth in Indonesia.
For 7 years now, BPI’s annual Search has been recognizing excellent children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) for their exemplary achievements in non-academic and academic fields.
Members of the media are invited to cover THE STUDENT NCR CONSULTATION ON STRAW event at the National Youth Commission, 4th Flr. Bookman Building, 373 Quezon City, on July 27, 2013 at 10:30 a.m.
The National Youth Commission, along with the TAYO Awards Foundation and the Office of Senator Bam Aquino, announces the extension of the deadline for submission of entries for the 11th Search for Ten Accomplished Youth Organizations.
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: ASEAN-INDIA STUDENTS EXCHANGE PROGRAMME 2013
- The 39th Philippine Nutrition Month Concert
- URGENT CALL FOR APPLICATION TO THE ASEAN YOUNG PROFESSIONALS VOLUNTEER CORPS
- NYC CALLS FOR THE PASSAGE OF SANGGUNIANG KABATAAN (SK) REFORM AND EMPOWERMENT BILL
- CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS TO THE PLURAL + Themes VIDEO CONTEST
Page 7 of 29