The Filipino spirit has been tagged as waterproof amidst the monsoon-brought tragedy last August 7, but the National Youth Commission calls for another definitive spirit: to be terror-proof.
Watch out for more details on how you can participate in this significant event.
DILG Memo Circular 2012-120 for Local chief executives (LCEs)
The National Youth Commission (NYC), the lead government agency on youth development,
The Civil Service Commission (CSC) is inviting government employees and those from the private sector to join a fun run on September 8, 2012.
A teacher is one of the most reputable professions anywhere in the world. While they serve in the premise of a curriculum, their influence and endeavors in every student has no limits. They prepare our young…
The National Youth Commission (NYC), the premier government agency in charge of youth development, hailed the passage of Naga City’s Youth Code which recognizes the vital role of the youth in societal growth and development as well as championing their rights and responsibilities.
- TAYO 10 deadline extended 'til July 30!
- NYC Seeks full Implementation of Local Government Code Provision on Local Sectoral Rep
- NATIONAL YOUTH COMMISSION CONDOLES WITH THE MOVIE INDUSTRY FOR THE DEMISE OF COMEDY KING DOLPHY
- QC, Pasig SKs First to “Board” Yes Pinoy Foundation Mobile Disaster Risk Reduction Classroom
- “Konsultahang Kabataan (PULSO: Pinag-isang Ugnayan Laan Sa Opinyon)”
Page 7 of 21