The Japanese Government, through the Japan-ASEAN Cooperation (JAIF) of theJapanese Embassy in Manila, and in partnership with the National Youth Commission, isimplementing the Japan-East Asia Network of Students and Youth Program 2.0 for the year2013with the theme “ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) Youth Network: Preparing for theInvolvement and Contributions of Youths to the AEC through ASEAN-Japan Youth ExchangeProgram”.
This year’s JENESYS will be implemented in three (3) batches. The first batch, composed of nine (9)delegates, will undergo a pre-departure orientation on March 30, and will leave for Japan on March31, and go back to Manila on April 8, 2013.
- Filipino, 18 – 22 years old
- Currently Enrolled Undergraduate and Masteral Students (university, diploma program,vocational)
- With background in any of the following: Economics and Social Sciences, Science & Technology,and Arts, Creative Works, and Culture
- Mentally and physically fit to travel
- Can communicate in English
- Accomplished Application Form
- NSO-certified Birth Certificate (to follow; should be submitted until March 12)
- Copy of Official School Registration Form
- Copy of Passport valid until October 30, 2013 (for 1st batch applicants)
- Travel expenses from the delegates’ residence to Japan and back will be shouldered by theorganizer as well as their food, accommodation, and local transportation in Japan.
The following need not apply:
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from 2010 – 2012 whose airfare,accommodation, and meals were paid for by the organizer
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from 2011 – 2012 whose airfare wereshouldered by the participants and whose accommodation, and meals were paid for by the organizer.
- JENESYS or KIZUNA alumni
Disclaimer and Deadline for Submission of Requirements:
- The National Youth Commission received the official communication about the program from theJapanese Embassy only on March 1, 2013 at 9:34 AM.
- Due to the exigency of the matter and in compliance of the deadline set by the JapaneseEmbassy, applicants are only given five (5) days to accomplish and submit the applicationrequirements.
- The NYC reserves the right not to respond to questions whose answers are already stated inthis briefer or in the application form.
- The International Programs Unit of the NYC will be open on Saturday and Sunday (March2-3, 2013) to answer inquiries and to receive applications.
- Please get in touch with the NYCInternational Programs Secretariat through Ms Sarah Grutas or Ms Nonet Reposar at telephonenumbers (02) 4162833.
|< Prev||Next >|