The Republic of Korea’s Ministry of Gender Equality and Family through the Korea Youth Work Agency (KWYA) is inviting participants to the 6th Asia Youth Workers Trainingto be held on October 14 to 23, 2012 in Cheonan and Seoul, Republic of Korea. This year’s theme is “Reinforcement of Youth Activity Program’s Planning”.
The training seeks to establish practical partnership with sustainable relationship among the participants; develop youth workers’ ability to improve the value of youth activity; and understand Korean youth policy, activity and culture
Two participants, 1 male and 1 female, shall be selected to represent the Philippines.
- Filipino youth leaders who are between 20-40 years old ( or those born between 1992-1972)
- must have a valid passport ( validity is within six months from date of departure for the program )
- physically and mentally fit to travel
- willing to shoulder roundtrip airfare, visa application fees, airport fees and local transportation costs
- must have the ability to communicate in English
- youth leader who is working or studying in youth field
- youth leaders with the following qualifications will be given preference:
- Asian Youth workers who are working at youth organizations or centers
- Government officers who are in charge of youth related work
- Youth workers who are recommended and referred by representative of organizations or countries\
- Accomplished NYC International Programs Application Form and AWYT Application Form which can be downloaded HERE.
- Resume’ with photo
- Please take note that the following are not qualified to apply:
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from 2010 – 2012 whose airfare, accommodation, and meals were paid for by the organizer; and
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from 2011 – 2012 whose airfare was shouldered by the participants and whose accommodation, and meals were paid for by the organizer.
- The participants or the organization represented will shoulder their round trip airfare, visa application fees, airport taxes and terminal fees
- The Korea Youth Work Agency (KYWA) as the organizer shall take care of the participants’ accommodation and meals for the duration of the training.
Deadline for submission of applications and disclaimer:
- The official invitation from the Korea Youth Work Agency was received by the International Programs Secretariat of the National Youth Commission on August 14, 2012.
- Deadline for submission of requirements (Application Forms, Resume’ and scanned copy of valid passport) is at 5:00 PM on Friday, August 24, 2012
- For inquiries and clarification, please get in touch with the NYC International Programs Secretariat through Ms Sarah Grutas or Ms Nonet Reposar at telephone number 4162833.
NOTE: Two applicants will be selected and recommended by the National Youth Commission to the Korea Youth Work Agency for the final decision.
|< Prev||Next >|