NYC is pleased to announce the opening of applications for the Ship for Southeast Asian and Japanese Youth Program (SSEAYP).
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia, through the Philippine Embassy in Cambodia
Fresh from the successful implementation of the Ten Accomplished Youth Organizations (TAYO) 11,
The substitute bill “An Act Introducing Reforms in the Sangguniang Kabataan” or the SK Reform Bill was approved by the House of Representatives Committee on Local Government on Wednesday, January 28.
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: JENESYS 2.0 Social Community
- Let’s Pray for World Peace and Work for Justice.
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: International Conference For Young Leaders (ICYL)
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: 16th ASEAN-Korea Future-Oriented Youth Exchange Programme: ASEAN-Korea Youth Square
- YOUTH CHOICE AWARD TO BE SHOWCASED DURING THE 2014 METRO MANILA FILM FESTIVAL AWARDS NIGHT
Page 1 of 62