Fresh from the successful implementation of the Ten Accomplished Youth Organizations (TAYO) 11,
With the birth of baby Chonalyn last weekend, the Philippine population has reached the 100 million mark.
He just wanted to be a brother. Now, he cannot be a son, a husband, a father.
“Youth participation should never be viewed as a disruption.”
The National Youth Commission, in collaboration with the National Council on Disability Affairs, kicks off the celebration of the National Disability Prevention Week
NOTE: There are two simultaneous JENESYS 2.0 applications.
With the onset of the typhoon season and in observance of the National Disaster Consciousness Month this July,
- NYC: SANGGUNIANG KABATAAN NOT ABOLISHED, WINDOW FOR REFORMS GETTING SMALLER
- 41st SSEAYP Results Now In!
- 41st SSEAYP Finalists chosen
- NYC demands justice for hazing victim; calls to convene fraternities to address hazing and violence
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: JENESYS 2.0 Disaster Prevention Course (Batch 2)
Page 1 of 54