Attend fully funded trips in Asia and the United States of America
We are currently looking for changemakers who are interested to apply for the Oil Breakthrough Lab 2017. We want passionate individuals with great ideas that can address the climate crisis; that is, by reducing man's dependence on oil. Simply put, we need ideas that can reduce society's dependence on fossil fuels. Your project should be able to reimagine our transit systems, urban planning, land rights, manufacturing, consumer behavior, and more.
What's in it for you?
1. $5,000.00 US Dollars participation honorarium
2. 1-week fully funded training bootcamp in May (tentatively in the United States)
3. A 90-day acceleration sprint, working together with a network of experts, mentors, and coaches to develop the project idea
4. A chance to attend a fully funded in-person event in Asia in September 2017
5. An opportunity to pitch your project ideas to funders to win up to $2 million US Dollars
Who can apply?
Anyone with an innovative idea to help create a world without oil is very much welcome to apply. Organizations may NOT apply, but individuals from NGOs, universities, and think tanks are all encouraged to apply. No age limit required! If you think you can change the world, then you’re the one we’re looking for!
How to apply?
Send your CV to Roy Joseph R. Roberto
Regional Coordinator for Southeast Asia