We are looking for five (5) Filipino youth, between 18-25 years old who will participate in the ASEAN Youth Workshop on Social Entrepreneurs from 22 - 26 January 2017 at Tawana Hotel, Bangkok.
The objectives of the project include the following: 1.to take part in creating a better community; 2. to recognize the difficulties in their community;3. to find solutions to such difficulties while being able to earn a living as young entrepreneurs; and 4. to strengthen strong relationship among ASEAN youths.
Qualifications for youth leaders:
- Good command of English
- Strongly interested in becoming a social entrepreneur
- Able to fully participate in every activity throughout the program
- Committed to start up a social business project within a year after the program
- No severe health condition
- Accomplished NYC Application Form,
- An essay (not less than 500 words) about the applicant’s educational background and how being part of the program will help his/her studies or chosen career path
- Copy of valid passport (valid within six months from date of departure)
Participants are to be responsible for their own round-trip transportation between their original country and Bangkok, Thailand. Domestic hospitalities including full board, lodging and local transportation during the workshop will be borne by the organizer.
The following are automatically disqualified:
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from November 6, 2014 – present whose airfare, meals, and accommodation were paid by the organizer; and
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from November 6, 2015 – present whose airfare was shouldered by the participants and whose accommodation and meals were paid by the organizer.
How to apply:
FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS: Submit documents to email@example.com with subject heading ASEAN YOUTH WORKSHOP ON SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURS
FOR PERSONAL APPLICATIONS: Submit your documents to NATIONAL YOUTH COMMISSION, THE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS UNIT, 3rd Floor West Insula Building, West Avenue, Quezon City, 1105.
FOR SUBMISSION THRU COURIER: Send your documents to: NATIONAL YOUTH COMMISSION, THE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS UNIT, 3rd Floor West Insula Building, West Avenue, Quezon City, 1105.
Applicants are advised to strictly follow the instructions for submission. The NYC will not be responsible for application documents which will be lost or sent to the wrong e-mail addresses.
Deadline for submission is Monday, January 9, 2017.
Please send all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading ASEAN Youth Workshop on Social Entrepreneurs.
Please get in touch with the NYC International Programs Secretariat through Mr Mark Fernandez at telephone numbers (02) 4162833.
The NYC reserves the right not to respond to questions whose answers are already stated in this briefer or in the application form.
Download the Application Forms here: