In support of the Philippines’ chairmanship of this year’s ASEAN 50th Anniversary celebration, the International School of Sustainable Tourism (ISST), in partnership with the Department of Tourism, the Department of Interior and Local Government and the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority is inviting participants from the different ASEAN countries to participate in the 2017 Global Youth Forum (#GYF2017) which will be held on 20-21 February 2017, at the Subic Bay Exhibition and Convention Center, Subic Bay Freeport Zone.
This year, ISST is one with the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) in celebrating 2017 as the International Year of Sustainable Tourism for Development.
The following would benefit the most from attending the #GYF2017:
- Senior high school students
- College students taking up tourism, trade, environment, culture/history, and business-related courses
- Members and leaders of youth organizations
- Young professionals interested in pursuing careers in tourism, trade, sustainable development and related industries
- Local government officials handling tourism, community development, and the youth sector
- Representatives of national government agencies engaged in tourism, culture, environment, education, career development, and youth engagement