The National Youth Commission (NYC) of the Philippines, in cooperation with the Russian Federation and the ASEAN Secretariat, will be hosting the 5th ASEAN-Russia Youth Summit on 26-30 November 2019 in Manila, Philippines.
The Summit which will be held with the theme “Enhancing People to People Connectivity between ASEAN and Russia”, aims to promote mutual understanding and cooperation between the youth of ASEAN Member States (AMS) and Russia through various discussions and activities.
NYC is looking for 25 Filipino youth participants to join the summit with the qualifications listed below:
- Filipino citizen
- 18-30 years old
- Students/young professionals/entrepreneurs/leaders or members of civil society organizations
- Must be proficient in English
- Copy of passport
- International Programs’ Application Form
- Registration Form 5th ASEAN Russia
- Curriculum Vitae
- The organizer shall shoulder the local transportation expenses like roundtrip economy class airfare, land and maritime (to be refunded upon arrival in Manila), hotel accommodation, meals and local transportation for the duration of the Summit.
How to apply:
- FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS: Submit documents in PDF File to email@example.com (with Subject Heading: APPLICATION 5ARYS)
- Do not send application documents in .zip or .rar file.
- If you choose to submit online, you do not need to send or submit hard copies of your application documents.
- FOR PERSONAL APPLICATIONS: Submit your documents to NATIONAL YOUTH COMMISSION, THE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS UNIT, 3rd Floor West Insula Building, West Avenue, Quezon City, 1105.
- FOR SUBMISSION THRU COURIER: Send your documents to: NATIONAL YOUTH COMMISSION, THE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS UNIT, 3rd Floor West Insula Building, West Avenue, Quezon City, 1105.
- Applicants are advised to strictly follow the instructions for submission. The NYC will not be responsible for application documents which will be lost or sent to wrong e-mail addresses.
- Deadline for submission is 11:59 a.m. / September 20, 2019.
- Please send all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading “Query: 5ARYS”.
- Please get in touch with the NYC International Programs Unit at telephone numbers (02) 4268733.
- The NYC reserves the right not to respond to questions whose answers are already stated in this briefer or in the application form.