- Online submissions are preferred.
- Do not submit application documents in .zip or .rar file.
- Please carefully read the instructions on how to apply. The NYC will not be responsible for lost applications or applications sent to the wrong email addresses.
- Please read this briefer first before asking questions.
The Ananta Aspen Centre, an independent and non-profit organization based in New Delhi, India, and
ASEAN Secretariat are organizing a project entitled The Leadership Programme of Young Leaders for
the ASEAN Countries and India. This program is composed of four (4) leadership seminars that are
spread over two years (2018-2020).
The Leadership Programme for Young Leaders is developing a new generation of values-based action-
oriented leaders to serve South East Asia and India. The program hopes to bring together leaders
between the ages of 25 – 35 years from different walks of life who are looking to contribute back to
society in a more substantive and broader manner.
NYC will be sending 2 representatives to the program.
The program will be spread over two years and consist of the following four seminars.
- Seminar 1: The Challenge of Leadership: 2 – 6 October 2018
- Seminar 2: Building your own vision of a good society: 10 – 14 March 2019
- Seminar 3: Leading in an Era of Globalization: 15 – 19 October 2019
- Seminar 4: The Promise of Leadership: 17- 21 March 2020
Qualifications for Youth Delegate:
- Young professionals between the ages of 25 and 35.
- Who have achieved significant success in their respective fields of endeavor and demonstrated their potential for even greater leadership at the highest levels of Business, Government and civic responsibility.
- Proficient in Written and Spoken English.
- Willing to attend 4 Seminars over 2 years to complete the leadership program.
- Philippine passport holder (valid until April 07, 2019)
- Mentally and physically fit to travel
- Must be able to attend the pre-departure briefing on October 1, 2018
- Must be willing to be an NYC volunteer or to participate in post-program activities
- If chosen, must secure travel insurance
- Accomplished NYC International Programs’ Application Form
- Scanned copy of valid passport
- Scanned copy of company ID or PRC ID in case of self-employed professionals
- Barangay certificate of residency/clearance
- The organizer will shoulder the international airfare, meals, accommodation, and local transportation
- Participants will shoulder transportation and accommodation expenses from their residence to
- NYC Main Office in Quezon City during their Pre-Departure Briefing and transportation expenses to International Airport
The following are automatically disqualified:
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from July 15, 2013 until the present whose airfare, accommodation, and meals were paid for by the organizer;
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from July 15, 2016 until the present whose airfare was shouldered by the participants and whose accommodation and meals were paid for by the organizer; and
- NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not completed their volunteer work hours.
How to apply:
- FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS: Submit documents in PDF File to [email protected] (with Subject Heading: APPLICATION: LPYLAI2018)
- Do not send application documents in .zip or .rar file.
- If you chose to submit online, you do not need to send or submit hard copies of your application documents.
- FOR PERSONAL APPLICATIONS: Submit your documents to NATIONAL YOUTH COMMISSION, THE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS UNIT, 3rd Floor West Insula Building, West Avenue, Quezon City, 1105.
- FOR SUBMISSION THRU COURIER: Send your documents to: NATIONAL YOUTH COMMISSION, THE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS UNIT, 3rd Floor West Insula Building, West Avenue, Quezon City, 1105.
- Applicants are advised to strictly follow the instructions for submission. The NYC will not be responsible for application documents which will be lost or sent to wrong e-mail addresses.
- Deadline for submission is 5:00 PM / July 9, 2018.
- Please send all queries to [email protected] with subject heading “Query: LPYLAI2018”.
- Please get in touch with the NYC International Programs Unit at telephone numbers (02) 4268733.
- The NYC reserves the right not to respond to questions whose answers are already stated in this briefer or in the application form.